Our abstract submission portal is now open for the SEB/SoE Joint Meeting to be held in Atlanta, GA June 4-9, 2023. Please visit this website to submit your abstract.
The abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, March 1st, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST. Please note that you must have a PAID meeting registration by April 15 in order for your abstract to be accepted as part of the scientific program.
Before you begin your submission:
- Oral presentations are reserved for in-person delegates; posters may be presented in-person or virtually.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words
- After you complete your submission, you will receive a confirmation email
- You can paste your Abstract directly from Word or iWork; however, all formatting except bold, italics, underline and sub- script/superscript will be removed.
- If you need help entering special HTML characters, such as Greek characters, symbols, and so forth, click here.
- The person who submits an abstract has the ability to change it after it has been submitted, up until the submission deadline. To do so, go to the SEB - SoE 2023 Electronic Abstract Site Overview page located here. You will see a Login button at the bottom of the menu on the left. Log in, and then find the specific page for the abstract you would like to alter. On the abstract page, under the heading Abstract Detail you will see an “Edit” link. Use this to gain access to your abstract for alterations.