Publications: Economic Botany March 2022 Issue Now Available
Click here to access the latest issue!
Check out the latest issue of Economic Botany
Volume 76 Number 1
- Economic Assessment of Morel (Morchella spp.) Foraging in Michigan, USA
- Homegarden Variation and Medicinal Plant Sharing among the Q’eqchi’ Maya of Guatemala
- The Inextricable Link between Ecology and Taste: Traditional Plant Foraging in NW Balochistan, Pakistan
- Ethnoveterinary Practices of Medicinal Plants Used in Animal Health Management in the Dawuro Zone, Southern Ethiopia
- North American Fertility–Regulating Botanicals: a Review
- Understanding Betel Nut Use in Prehistoric Southeast Asia
- Book Reviews
Current SEB members can access Economic Botany issues and articles by clicking here and signing in with your SEB ID and Password, and then click on "SpringerLink - current issue back through Volume 1, 1947"
Forget your SEB ID or Password? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
More articles in category Publications
- Plants & People Autumn 2022 Issue Now Available (by aneely on Nov 08, 2022)
- Economic Botany June 2022 Issue Now Available (by aneely on Sep 21, 2022)
- SEB Publications New Issues Now Available (by aneely on Oct 13, 2021)
- Economic Botany March 2021 Issue Now Available (by aneely on Jun 08, 2021)
- Fall 2020 Plants & People Issue Now Available (by aneely on Nov 04, 2020)
- Spring Issue of Plants and People Now Available (by aneely on Apr 21, 2020)
- Call for a Special Issue on Caribbean Ethnobotany (by aneely on Jan 30, 2020)
- Plants and People Fall Issue Now Online (by aneely on Nov 13, 2019)